Chicken and vegetable teriyaki stir fry recipe! Easy to make and I serve it over brown rice. A great healthy meal!

Chicken and vegetable teriyaki stir fry recipe! Easy to make and I serve it over brown rice. A great healthy meal!

(Source: foodisthefoodiest)


Ah! Who doesn’t love thin mints? This is a great thin mint truffle recipe!

Ah! Who doesn’t love thin mints? This is a great thin mint truffle recipe!

(Source: foodisthefoodiest)


Triple chocolate cookie recipe. OH MY, these are so gooey and delicious! I’m addicted.

Triple chocolate cookie recipe. OH MY, these are so gooey and delicious! I’m addicted.

(Source: foodisthefoodiest)


Yummy! Creamy white chicken lasagna recipe! Oh my, this is so good. Way better than regular lasagna.

Yummy! Creamy white chicken lasagna recipe! Oh my, this is so good. Way better than regular lasagna.

(Source: foodisthefoodiest)


Here are some tasty sweet potato cupcakes! This recipe even has a yummy maple marshmallow frosting. :)

Here are some tasty sweet potato cupcakes! This recipe even has a yummy maple marshmallow frosting. :)

(Source: foodisthefoodiest)


Paleo recipe! Chicken curry stir fry! Can’t wait to try it. :)
Have any of you tried eating the Paleo diet? I haven’t ever tried and I’m not sure how I feel about it.  I think that in theory the diet is okay plus eating Paleo meals is a good thing but I’m not so sure about everything else.  Do any of you have any opinions on this? Tell me what you think. Educate me on the Paleo diet. :)

Paleo recipe! Chicken curry stir fry! Can’t wait to try it. :)

Have any of you tried eating the Paleo diet? I haven’t ever tried and I’m not sure how I feel about it.  I think that in theory the diet is okay plus eating Paleo meals is a good thing but I’m not so sure about everything else.  Do any of you have any opinions on this? Tell me what you think. Educate me on the Paleo diet. :)


Raspberry almond cheesecake bars. This recipe is easy and delicious!

My work outs and Cross Fit have been intense lately and I feel like I can hardly move I’m so sore. The good thing is that my diet and exercise has been paying off. I’m at 152 now and so excited that I’ve lost over ten pounds since starting. :) Eat well and exercise people! It does wonders.

Raspberry almond cheesecake bars. This recipe is easy and delicious!

My work outs and Cross Fit have been intense lately and I feel like I can hardly move I’m so sore. The good thing is that my diet and exercise has been paying off. I’m at 152 now and so excited that I’ve lost over ten pounds since starting. :) Eat well and exercise people! It does wonders.


11 more days until I go on my cruise! Thanks for all your advice about excursions and cruises! There are so many things you need to know about cruising and I feel like I’ve had some good tips.  
1. Order room service as often as you can because it is free!
2. At dinner you can order as many appetizers, main dishes and desserts as you want.
3. Get a soda card
Those are the three I head the most. :)

Now, here are some tasty sweet potato cupcakes! This recipe even has a yummy maple marshmallow frosting. :)

11 more days until I go on my cruise! Thanks for all your advice about excursions and cruises! There are so many things you need to know about cruising and I feel like I’ve had some good tips.
1. Order room service as often as you can because it is free!
2. At dinner you can order as many appetizers, main dishes and desserts as you want.
3. Get a soda card
Those are the three I head the most. :)

Now, here are some tasty sweet potato cupcakes! This recipe even has a yummy maple marshmallow frosting. :)


So this is an easy one and the only things you need to make this recipe are these ingredients:
2 large bunches of asparagus, tough ends chopped off
⅛ cup olive oil
2 cups penne pasta
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
1 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1½ cups whole milk (or whatever % milk you like to use)
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
For the topping:
1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
3 tbsp. butter, melted
½ cup Parmesan cheese
Easy, we probably all have these in our house already.  At least I did. 

I made this yummy asparagus chicken pasta bake recipe last night and my kiddos loved it.  Another successful pasta night.  After we ate the yummy pasta, we went and watched a couple of Disney movies.  Little Elle, or as she likes to be called lately, “Belle”, has been loving Disney princesses.  Basically we have been watching the princess movies on repeat all day long. Maybe soon she will move on to a new phase, or at least I can hope.

So this is an easy one and the only things you need to make this recipe are these ingredients:
2 large bunches of asparagus, tough ends chopped off
⅛ cup olive oil
2 cups penne pasta
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
1 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1½ cups whole milk (or whatever % milk you like to use)
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
For the topping:
1½ cups panko breadcrumbs
3 tbsp. butter, melted
½ cup Parmesan cheese
Easy, we probably all have these in our house already. At least I did.

I made this yummy asparagus chicken pasta bake recipe last night and my kiddos loved it. Another successful pasta night. After we ate the yummy pasta, we went and watched a couple of Disney movies. Little Elle, or as she likes to be called lately, “Belle”, has been loving Disney princesses. Basically we have been watching the princess movies on repeat all day long. Maybe soon she will move on to a new phase, or at least I can hope.


So I am going to try this whole, clean eating thing and to be honest, I am a little scared.  It is pretty intense but I know I can handle it. The gist of it is that you eat small, clean meals every couple of hours.  This includes fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, certain natural oils and certain lean proteins as well.  I probably eat this way about 70% of the time anyway, the other 30% will be the tough part. I started eating this way two days ago and I can tell you that I am seriously craving my sweets. I decided to look for some good sweet recipes and this is an awesome one that I found.  Cinnamon apple smoothie! It is really good and I had it this morning for breakfast.

So I am going to try this whole, clean eating thing and to be honest, I am a little scared. It is pretty intense but I know I can handle it. The gist of it is that you eat small, clean meals every couple of hours. This includes fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, certain natural oils and certain lean proteins as well. I probably eat this way about 70% of the time anyway, the other 30% will be the tough part. I started eating this way two days ago and I can tell you that I am seriously craving my sweets. I decided to look for some good sweet recipes and this is an awesome one that I found. Cinnamon apple smoothie! It is really good and I had it this morning for breakfast.